About Garton Tractor
At Garton Tractor, you’ll be satisfied by finding the quality products and people you’ve been looking for. We’re a family owned and operated business, four generations strong and we pride ourselves on our consistently excellent personnel. We hold ourselves to the highest of standards and are dedicated to continual improvement in everything we do.
Our mission is, “To consistently provide our customers with an experience that exceeds their needs in Sales, Service, Parts, and Rentals with Quality People, Products, and Facilities.”
We appreciate your business!
The values shared at Garton Tractor, Inc. are honesty, integrity, and treating others (customers and co-workers) with respect. We are proud of the people we have in our organization and grateful for our customers. Here at Garton Tractor, Inc., we have positive attitudes and strong work ethics to ultimately help you, the customer, in the best and most efficient way possible.
The agricultural industry is a diverse and exciting part of our nation. The San Joaquin Valley is the richest agricultural land in the world. A large part of this prosperity in farming depends on quality agricultural machinery and services. Being in business since 1954, Garton Tractor, Inc. has established that a customer:
- Is the most important person at our Company.
- Is a human being with feelings much like our own.
- Deserves our most courteous and attentive treatment.
- Does not interrupt our work; they are the purpose of it.
- Brings us their needs, it is our job to fulfill them.
- Is an integral part of our Company; not an outsider.
- Does not depend on us; we depend on them.
- IS OUR BUSINESS!